Today, we are proud to announce the Phase 1 launch of the new Texian Army website.
With the support of some Houston-based digital marketing industry leaders, we’ve created what we believe to be the new standard of MLS Supporters Group websites.
A few highlights:
- Homepage with strong calls to action focused specifically to build our membership, encourage foot traffic to our events, and promote merchandise sales
- Robust Merchandise e-commerce functionality that was built with future merchandise growth in mind
- A powerful Events page fully exportable to your calendar applications
- Version 1.0 of our Learn the Songs page so lyrics to every Dynamo song are at your finger tips
- Newbie Guide for our new members that breaks down everything they need to know about being a Texian Army member
- Tailgating Page that promotes our tailgate to the general public
- Tifo gallery to feature our hand crafted pieces
- Self-serve automated Membership system
- Back-end area for members to update their information and access gated content and special member pricing
- Blog that will promote the creation of top notch content, shares on social media, and inbound traffic
There’s a lot more is in store for Phase 2:
- History Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Viewing Parties Page
- Guide to Houston & BBVA Compass Stadium for Visiting Supporters
- Media Page
- Away Matches Travel Package Sales Page
- And More!
We need your help generating a continuous stream of fresh, sharable content. To that end, we are now accepting applications for photographers, videographers, and writers to join our Communications team.
Members of our Communication Committee will receive full access media passes to a few matches in which they are on assignment. That means press box, field and locker room access.
If you’d like to apply to the Texian Army Communications Committee, visit our Contact Page and let us know.
Finally, please take a second to hit the Facebook Share and Tweet button at the bottom of this post to tell your friends about our new site!